Mission Be, Online Training for Elementary Educators, Fall 2019
Mission Be, Online Mindful Educator Training for Elementary Educators (K-5th Grade)
Join us for an online course and learn mindfulness techniques for yourself and your classroom! This interactive six week online course will give educators opportunities to develop a mindfulness-based self-care and relaxation practice and to learn how to use mindfulness practices to create more compassionate and thriving classroom and school environments.
Join the movement for healthier and happier teachers and students
The Mindful Educator Training will introduce participants to the simple-yet powerful practice of mindfulness that can improve both their personal well-being and that of their students. Over the course of the six week course, participants can expect to:
* Develop or Deepen Educator Self-Care Practice
* This six week course is designed to help participants enhance their personal self-care and relaxation practice.
* Learn Mindfulness Facilitation Skills
* Train educators in Mission Be’s 12 Week Mindfulness Program for Elementary School Students.
* Strengthen Peer Network
* Opportunities for educators to authentically connect and learn from peer educators integrating mindfulness in their lives and in the classroom.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All administrators, teachers, school counselors, psychologists and social workers and others working with elementary school youth.
Mindfulness programs have great potential to help students and teachers thrive in school and beyond as seen in the many positive experiences of those participating in such programs. We invite you to join us with surrounding area educators in continuing this movement for healthier and happier students and teachers!
Please email Carin Winter, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631 513 6151 if you have any questions.