Mindful Teacher and Parent Online Summit
We are so excited to share with you free mindful talks, interviews and practices featuring mindful experts from around the world! Join Mission Be and experience how you can wash away anxiety and cultivate peace during this uncertain time. Learn embodied mindfulness practices and that help reduce stress at home for you, your children and beyond.
If you are a teacher or a parent, you are likely having to learn remote teaching skills, social distancing, as well as coping and adjusting to being quarantined because of COVID-19. Many children are feeling the pain of social distancing and having to adjust to remote learning and isolation. Children, like adults, need to self-regulate and learn methods to manage this unique type of stress in their bodies and minds. Our free Mindful Teacher and Parent Online Summit offers an array of mindful activities that you can teach yourself and your children to cultivate peace, presence and self-compassion during this difficult time.
Throughout the Summit, we are bringing together over 20 of the world’s top experts, psychologists, authors, and teachers of mindfulness to help support you at home. They will be giving you practical ideas on how to survive and even thrive in these times. Check out our list of experts below!
Sign up today and you can watch all of the talks for free on the day they are broadcasted. You can also upgrade at a nominal fee to help support Mission Be’s non-profit efforts, if you’re able and feel called to make a donation.
Just enter your email on this page to join us and we look forward to seeing you online. Thank you for you joining us!
The Mindful Teacher and Parent Summit is proud to be featuring the following speakers:
- Andrew Jordan Nance, Bestselling Author and Founder of Mindful Arts San Francisco,
- Amy Li, Founder of Dance4Healing.
- Dr. Anthony Pantaleno, licensed psychologist and mindfulness instructor in Commack NY,
- Ashanti Branch, M.ED, Founder and executive director at The Ever Forward Club,
- Bob Stahl, PhD, Insight Meditation and MBSR Teacher. – founder of Awareness and Relaxation Training.
- Cory Muscara, An international speaker and teacher on the topics of mindfulness and positive psychology,
- Daniel Rechtschaffen, MA, LMFT, author of The Way of Mindful Education Book and Workbook.
- David Treleaven, PhD, is the author of Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness. He is a PhD, writer and educator working at the intersection of mindfulness and trauma,
- Dr. Diane Cirincione-Jampolsky, PhD ,Founder and Executive Director of Attitudinal Healing International
- Dr. Fred Luskin, PhD, Director of the Stanford University Forgiveness Projects. Author of Forgive for Good and Forgive for Love.
- Esther Wojcicki, Founder of the Palo Alto Arts and Media Program and CEO of Moonshots in Education. Leading American Educator, Journalist and Mother.
- Dr. James R. Doty, Clinical Professor in the Department of Neurosurgery at Stanford University and the director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education at Stanford University School of Medicine.
- Juantia Galvis, The Assemblage Co-Founder
- J.G. Larochette, Founder and Director, Mindful Life Project.
- Janet Philbin, Licensed Clinical Social worker, Author and Hypnotherapist.
- John Gray, Best-selling Relationship Author.
- Mark Coleman, Author, Founder Awake in the Wild & Mindfulness Training Institute.
- Marla Maples, Spiritual Motivator, Actress and Wellness Advocate.
- Meena Srinivasan, MA, Educational leader, writer, innovator & executive direcror of Transformative Educational Leadership.
- Mirabai Bush, Senior Fellow, Center for Contemplative Mind in Society; author (with Ram Dass), Walking Each Other Home: Conversations on Loving and Dying.
- Nichol Bradford, Executive Director & Co-Founder, Transformative Tech Lab & Global Ecosystem
- Rhonda V. Magee (M.A. Sociology, J.D.), Author and Teacher of The Inner Work of Racial Justice: Healing Ourselves and Transforming Our Communities Through Mindfulness.
- Rose Pavlov, Founder & CEO of Ivy Child International
- Scarlett Lewis, Founder and Chief Movement Officer of the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Foundation,
- Shamash Alidina MEng MA PGCE,International bestselling author of Mindfulness For Dummies and The Mindful Way through Stress, co-founder of the world’s first Museum of Happiness in London.
- Shauna Shapiro, a speaker, author and Professor of Psychology at Santa Clara University known for her work on mindfulness.
- Eboni Hinnant, fashion model, educator, and self-published author and mindful educator at Mission Be, Mindful Education.
- Stephanie Tolino, Senior mindful educator at Mission Be.
- Ian Levy, Founder of Cypher Schools.
- Makana Curtis, Performance Artist, Educator, Rapper, Event Coordinator
- Sarah Cruse, Mission Be lead educator and West Coast coordinator.
- Elizabeth Kieffer, Senior mindful educator at Mission Be, Mindful Education.
- Lakiba Pittman, Senior mindful educator at Mission Be, Mindful Education.
- Carin Winter, CEO, Founder & President at Mission Be, Mindful Education.
Please email Carin Winter, CEO at email@example.com or call 631 513 6151 if you have any questions.